Even the bioenergetic massage is a holistic discipline, which treats body and mind as one element. The bioenergetic massage wants to unblock emotions, it gives new energy to the points where it lacks. There are necessary at least 4 sessions to a maximum of 8.
Before starting the real massage, the therapist observes the person: his posture, morpholody, the left and right side of the body, eventual imbalances between the two parts, color and kind of skin, warm and cold zones etc. In the “full” areas there is an eccess of inexpressed energy, while the “empty” areas are lacking of it.
- The cerebral one has great difficulties to express the own emotions.
- The compressed one seems to be docile and submissive, but is continually nurturing feelings of rebellion.
- The dependent personality has usually long limbs, bad developed muscles and little energy.
- While the rigid one maintains emotional distance of others.
The bioenergetic masage can be made also on children and newborns, especially in case of:
- colics at newborns
- children born with Caesarean
- children of mothers who work
- premature infants
- babies who can’t be feeded or adopted children
It’s even useful during dentintion, which is normally a critical period in childhood. Moreover this massage is useful for mothers, as after it they surly can more easily brighten up their children.
According to the theories ot the bioenergetic massage all the muscular tensions derive from the controlling mechanisms of the emotions posted in existene since childhood, especially in case of pain, refusal and disapproval.
The bioenergetic massage improves the bodily awareness, the emotional stability, the breathing, the blood and lymphatic circulation, the digestion, the job of the backs. Furthermore it’s beneficial for the nervous system, the musles and the joints, helping also to lose weight and to have a better self- esteem. Moreover the energetic massage is useful to free the body from various drosses and toxins.
One session lasts about one hour and can also be combinated with music therapy and chromotherapy.